Live Site Implementation Consulting
When modifying electrical and mechanical systems in a live site, the stakes are high. Energized systems are dangerous, and work must be performed safely while maintaining power to critical components. You need a consultant that specializes in live sites and working with energized systems.
HP&D serves as a live-site consultant in dozens of facilities every year, advising clients about selecting equipment, phasing it in, configuring it, testing it, commissioning it, and maintaining it. We give our clients peace of mind by:
- Developing and reviewing methods of procedure (MOPs) and other system documentation
- Applying a global understanding of the installed system and equipment limitations to develop recommended approaches
- Coordinating multiple trades and activities
- Verifying that safety procedures are adequate and consistently followed
- Implementing best practices for tracking and resolving issues