Safety & Health Services
The Safety Services Team offers a range of professional customized services and solutions based on specific client needs, goals, and objectives for an effective safety and health management system. With extensive experience in OSHA General Industry (1910), OSHA Construction (1926), and NFPA 70E, we assist our clients in mitigating risk while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Our safety and health management services include the following:
- Compliance Consulting
- Audits, Inspections, and Assessments
- Policies, Procedures, and Programs Development
We cut through the complexity of safety requirements so that your organization can foster a safe and healthy work environment while reducing potential costs, such as:
- OSHA citations and penalties
- Injuries, illnesses, and lost time
- Property damage
- Facility and equipment downtime
- Property, casualty, and workers’ compensation insurance costs
- Potential employee and labor relations impacts
- Damage to public relations and brand reputation
For more information about safety services, click on the fact sheet below.