Building Systems Commissioning
Building systems commissioning is the systematic verification that electrical, mechanical, life safety, and security systems operate and interact as intended, both individually and as integrated facility systems.
In today’s energy-driven world, the reliability of electrical and mechanical building infrastructures is more critical than ever. As equipment and technology from the basement to the front office evolves, your building becomes a complex creature requiring a tenacious keeper.
Even the smallest detail in a fundamental system can become the single point of failure that disables even the most sophisticated facility. That’s why you need a commissioning agent with unrivaled knowledge of all variables that impact performance and reliability, and vast field experience applying that expertise in diverse environments.
With foresight and determination, our highly-capable commissioning teams find and address potential concerns before they become costly problems. As the third-party commissioning agent we represent your interests, bridging the gaps between design, construction, and operation of your critical facility infrastructure.
We provide a full suite of commissioning services offered either independently or as part of a comprehensive commissioning solution tailored to your unique environment, needs, and budget, including:
- Design, drawing and specification review
- Equipment submittal review, commissioning script development, factory witness testing
- Onsite assessment of equipment installation
- Functional testing (energized) of individual electrical and mechanical components and systems
- Integrated systems functional coordination, outage behavior, and capacity verification
Contact us today to learn more.