As businesses continue implementing photovoltaic (PV) technology, the safety, quality, and reliability of these systems are increasingly important. One way to improve the likelihood of successful PV projects is to incorporate the services of an independent commissioning agent whose primary focus is to protect the interests of the system owner.
Hood Patterson & Dewar (HP&D) works seamlessly with contractors, installers, and manufacturers to bring an informed “third-party” perspective to commissioning projects. Our engineers understand the importance of ensuring your project will be safe and reliable.
- Assist owner with the Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR Development) and Basis of Design (BOD)
- Insulation Resistance Testing
- Visual and Mechanical Inspection
- IV-Curve Tracing
- Continuity Testing
- Inverter Commissioning
- Monitoring Commissioning
- Thermal Imaging
- Troubleshooting and resolution of any issues
- QA/QC of first-of-kind installation and testing methods
- QA/QC during the installation process
- Plant production data evaluation during peak production periods
- Seasonal visit to re-inspect the installation
- Protective relaying recommendations, setting help, and NETA testing
- Design review and recommendations
Contact us today to discuss your project with an HP&D photovoltaic commissioning expert.