Is your career personally and professionally fulfilling?
Is your current position challenging and rewarding?
Do you want a better opportunity?
Are you fairly compensated for your efforts?
We are looking for MEP CxA, QA/QC, and NETA-certified Level 3 or 4 individuals passionate about their work for the following positions:
Not all companies are the same. Your experience at Hood Patterson & Dewar will be different. We have a long track record of success – in fact, 2022 marks 40 years of satisfying clients, and our parent company, Patterson & Dewar Engineers, Inc., has been in business for 75 years. We’ve been able to reach these milestones because we are:
- Employee-owned – not principal-owned, not corporate-owned, and our profits are redistributed to all the employees
- Financially stable and responsibly managed
- Committed to operating under a servant leadership mentality to continue providing best-in-class services to our clients while taking care of our people, who are truly our greatest asset
- Focused on the quality of work and clients who are so satisfied that they keep returning with new projects for us
- Encouraging employees to make decisions to help clients and remove the red tape from the process
- Empowering employees to advance their careers through the Employee Development Program which encourages professional growth
- A flat organization that values our agile teams. We encourage employees to cross-train and develop a wide array of skills to better serve our clients
Join our team and see why we are consistently named one of the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Top Workplaces. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.